Hubspot for Windows stuck "checking your browser ..."

Highlighted

Hi, I recently uninstalled and re-installed Hubspot for Windows and my Hubpost Outlook Desktop Add-in.

Since then, my Hubspot for Windows app cannot get past the "Checking your browser before accessing hubspot.com" screen.

Anyone run into this issue before?

On a related note, the reason I had tried re-installing Hubspot was that the Outlook Add-in was not "remembering me" and was asking me to login every single time I start Outlook. That problem seems to have gone away (hopefully for good), but I have this other problem now.

7 Replies 7
Highlighted
New Contributor

I am having the same issue.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted

I have only just installed Hubspot and I'm looking forward to using it but I have the same problem.  I get the following window when I click on the Hubspot icon in the notification tray of Win10.

"Checking your browser before accessing hubspot.com"

I would apprecite any help anyone can give me.

Kind regards

Jez

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

I have the same issue! For 3 days now it just hangs with this message. What's worse is, I uninstalled and re-installed Hubspot for Windows, and this still pops up. Tried right-clicking to relaunch, login, etc., very frustrating.Hubspot Error.JPG

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm also having the same problem.  Very frustrating.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm having the same problem.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted

Anyone come up with a solution for this? I've had the same isue for the last 2 days.