Account & Settings

Javier_Yebenes
Participant

Hubspot community profile lost

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

I have been actively using Hubspot for a bit over 2 years and I had started to build a Hubspot Community profile and had some posts, threads I followed, etc. I recently changed companies and, as my previous user was linked to my company email, I had to create a new one for my new company.

I successfully transferred my Hubspot Academy badges but it seems like I lost all my Hubspot Community history and data. Is there any way I could recover it?

Since you are trying to give more importance to the "community" aspect of the platform with the new gamification and advocacy, it would be great not to have all my history deleted every time I move jobs. 🤔

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @Javier_Yebenes @javieryebenes 

Thank you for the information provided. I was able to merge the two users, so you should be able to log in with your new email with your old username/profile!

You'll need to log out and log in again to see the changes! 

Best

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
TroySandidge

SOLVE

Hello! Would love the same support as I'm facing a very similar issue.

I can't access my old one because of an email difference but I wanted to retain the username and information on the old one and merge with this new one now that I'm part of a HubSpot Partner and want to do more.

Any help would be appreciated! =D

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Javier_Yebenes 

Welcome to the  Community! 

We can merge your new user with your old user so you won't lose your information. Could you please share your old username?

Also, we have a Spanish Community available if you would like to connect with others in your region and industry. You will need to change your language in the top left in the website to Spanish 🙂 

Thanks

Sharon 

Javier_Yebenes
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks @sharonlicari. I used to log in with my previous work email x where I had my user comms but I do not have access to it anymore. (Same name though) If there were any doubts my previous account manager would be able to verify.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @Javier_Yebenes @javieryebenes 

Thank you for the information provided. I was able to merge the two users, so you should be able to log in with your new email with your old username/profile!

You'll need to log out and log in again to see the changes! 

Best

Sharon