Account & Settings

marcorossani
Participant

Hubspot and secondary Google calendar or iCal

SOLVE

Hi everyone, i'm a new user and I'm taking my first steps with Hubspot.
I need just to use the basic features of CRM for manage my contacts and the meetings.
I'm an Apple user then i use iCloud for syncronize contacts and calendars.
Anyway, i also use some shared calendars on Google Calendar with a Google Account.
Now i noticed that Hubspot can use and syncronize just the main Google Calendar, then how can i book a meeting with one of my contact and save the meeting in the right calendar (always Google but different from the main one)?
Many thanks for the replies...and sorry for my english! 🤗

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @marcorossani 

Thank you for reaching out. 

With the Meetings Tool you can connect additional calendars by following those steps. We do not support iCal at the moment but I found this resource online that may help you to connect your Google Calendar to your iCal

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @marcorossani 

Thank you for your reply and for these screenshots. I understand you're not using the Meetings Tool but the Two-way sync integration (when you are able to book a meeting via the contact record). At this stage, this is not possible to choose which calendar you want here, as only one can be connected for that. However, what could be possible would be to create a user account to connect another google calendar and use this one when booking meetings on records. I understand this is not ideal but that would be the best solution for now.  

I'd recommend posting the idea in our Ideas Forum where our product team regularly reviews new ideas. 

Thank you!

Have a lovely day

Tiphaine

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @marcorossani 

Thank you for your reply and for these screenshots. I understand you're not using the Meetings Tool but the Two-way sync integration (when you are able to book a meeting via the contact record). At this stage, this is not possible to choose which calendar you want here, as only one can be connected for that. However, what could be possible would be to create a user account to connect another google calendar and use this one when booking meetings on records. I understand this is not ideal but that would be the best solution for now.  

I'd recommend posting the idea in our Ideas Forum where our product team regularly reviews new ideas. 

Thank you!

Have a lovely day

Tiphaine

TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @marcorossani 

Thank you for reaching out. 

With the Meetings Tool you can connect additional calendars by following those steps. We do not support iCal at the moment but I found this resource online that may help you to connect your Google Calendar to your iCal

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

marcorossani
Participant

SOLVE

Good monring.
Many thanks for your reply @TiphaineCuisset 
I tried to connect different calendars as you showed me, but when i book a meeting i can't choose in which calendar save the meeting.
Hubspot propose me only the main.

I already use iCal calendar shared on Google Calendar, this is a solved problem.

shared-Google-calendar.jpg

meeting-schedule.jpg

google-calendar-scheduled.jpg

meeting-event-detail.jpg

0 Upvotes