Account & Settings

AppuMurugan
Participant

Hubspot-Zoominfo Integration

SOLVE

When a contact is exported from ZoomInfo to Hubspot the owner is always the ZoomInfo admin despite sales people being the account owner. how can I solve this? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
elizheleva
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AppuMurugan ,

Are you using the same Zoominfo login details? If each of the sales people has their own Zoominfo account that should not be happening. If you're using the same logins though, I can see how this can be the behaviour.

Make sure that the Company to Contact owner sync is enabled. Also, you can create a workflow to ensure that if contacts are coming into the system from "INTEGRATION" and the Company has an existing owner, then to copy that owner to the Contact.

I hope that helps,

Eli

Problem solver @ crmsquad

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
elizheleva
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @AppuMurugan ,

Are you using the same Zoominfo login details? If each of the sales people has their own Zoominfo account that should not be happening. If you're using the same logins though, I can see how this can be the behaviour.

Make sure that the Company to Contact owner sync is enabled. Also, you can create a workflow to ensure that if contacts are coming into the system from "INTEGRATION" and the Company has an existing owner, then to copy that owner to the Contact.

I hope that helps,

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AppuMurugan
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the info Eli. But here every sales people has their own zoominfo account. But still happening like this.  

0 Upvotes
elizheleva

SOLVE

Hi again @AppuMurugan ,

One last thing that came to mind - have you checked if each of the team members has connected to Hubspot via their own account? Check out the guide here on how each team member needs to log into Zoominfo with their own account and then go to Settings > Integration and connect to Hubspot using their own credentials.

I hope that helps,

Eli

Eli Zheleva