Account & Settings

FaraniTaylor

Hubspot Marketing not accessible

SOLVE

I was using the trial of hubsport marketing but when its over the access is not available for marekting anymore. Only one menu of Sales is accessible. 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

@FaraniTaylor are you still experiencing this issue? If you cannot see the marketing tools from the dropdown, you may not have any marketing permissions in your portal. This user guide outlines the necessary permissions for accessing the marketing tools. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

@FaraniTaylor you may also need to enable Marketing Free in your Products & Add Ons menu. Here is a gif explaning how to do this:

marketingfree.gif

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @FaraniTaylor HubSpot Marketing trials last 30 days, after this period you will no longer be able to access paid marketing tools. 

FaraniTaylor

SOLVE

But i am unable to see the free tools as well. Its just one tab left no dropdown to go into marketing free. 

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @FaraniTaylor could you a) share a screenshot and b) confirm your HUB ID and perhaps one of the HubSpot moderatos could help: @nicolebrenner @MayPascaud @jennysowyrda

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

@FaraniTaylor are you still experiencing this issue? If you cannot see the marketing tools from the dropdown, you may not have any marketing permissions in your portal. This user guide outlines the necessary permissions for accessing the marketing tools. 

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

@FaraniTaylor you may also need to enable Marketing Free in your Products & Add Ons menu. Here is a gif explaning how to do this:

marketingfree.gif

0 Upvotes
kkidudley

SOLVE

I am having the same issue. I am the super admin, and when I go to products I see marketing free $0 but I cannot add it to my HubSpot. I want to be able to access the marketing side of hubspot. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @kkidudley

Can you please share what you do see when you try to add the marketing product? Do you get an error message, or something else? Are there other super admins in your portal, and if so are they experiencing the same thing? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes