Account & Settings

aaronbooker
Participant

Hubspot Free - Company & Contacts "Could not load company information"

SOLVE

Hello Community...

We used Leadin from the beginning and I recently realized how robust the free offering is for Sales/CRM as well as how much richer the data is now from the old Leadin/Hubspot Marketing (Free) solution.

My question is that I'm trying to edit Account & Billing: Company & Contacts area for Sales/Marketing/CRM and when I click on that tab on the left, I see "Could not load company information"

I created a company for ourselves in CRM and updated the information there, but still no information shows up in the Accounts area for us.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Aaron

varvid.com

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @aaronbooker

Thanks for the examples! I reached out to the development team who works on this part of the tool, and if you don't have any paid products, none of that information will be updated. When you purchase any of the HubSpot tools or add-ons, then your company information will populate.

Thank you for raising this question, and our team is going to consider changing that messaging to provide more clarify.

I hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @aaronbooker, welcome to the community. 

First off, I would recommend making sure that you have the right permissions, only an account admin would be able to edit the Account and Billing information for an account. 

If you are operating with the correct permissions, I would ensure that you are using an up-to-date version of one of our supported browsers

Then, I would recommend clearing your browser cache, and attempting to access that screen again. If that still doesn't resolve the issue, could you post a screenshot of what you do see here?

0 Upvotes
aaronbooker
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Nicole,

I switch between computers back and forth...  I went ahead and opened an incognito tab to triple confirm the issue on this one.

I'm using Chrome (updated) on the Mac and I'm the administrator and so far the only user who has logged in while I dial everything in.

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 7.46.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-30 at 7.45.47 AM.png

I noticed that I couldn't add a payment method nor update Company info - so I included both screenshots.

Thanks for your help!

Aaron

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @aaronbooker

Thanks for the examples! I reached out to the development team who works on this part of the tool, and if you don't have any paid products, none of that information will be updated. When you purchase any of the HubSpot tools or add-ons, then your company information will populate.

Thank you for raising this question, and our team is going to consider changing that messaging to provide more clarify.

I hope this helps! 

aaronbooker
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Nicole!

Makes sense on the credit cards (I had never worried about those, but probably would have proactively put one in) but definitely confusing UI on the Company info.  Thanks for the conversation with the developers.  Really digging in and trying it as much as I can.  I'd used LeadIn for a long time, but love the direction Hubspot is going with thee Freemium model.  I strongly suspect we'll be paying subscription fees down the road if things work as well as I hope with my team.  (I'm still the only active user while I test everything)

Aaron