Account & Settings

ravenkwill
Participante

HubSpot pulling from other gmail accounts

resolver

We run several businesses, using gmail accounts for each. I have hubspot synced to our gmail account for my wife's art business, which is working fine. But when I open our gmail inbox for our bed and breakfast, hubspot is managing those emails as well, and creating contacts from them. 

I've checked the settings - only the art business gmail is connected.

I'm using this on Chrome, with the hubspot extension. I suspect that the extension is the problem, but I'm not sure how to fix it.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
jennysowyrda
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @ravenkwill

The chrome extension is associated with Chrome as a browser, so while one inbox may be connected to your inbox, if there are other inboxes being used in the same chrome browser, the HubSpot extension will populate for those as well. 

The easiest way to keep the two inboxes seperated would be to use a seperate chrome profile for the other inbox, however you can also keep them seperate by turning off the log and track options on a case by case basis.

Thank you,
Jenny

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
jennysowyrda
Solución

resolver

Hi @ravenkwill

The chrome extension is associated with Chrome as a browser, so while one inbox may be connected to your inbox, if there are other inboxes being used in the same chrome browser, the HubSpot extension will populate for those as well. 

The easiest way to keep the two inboxes seperated would be to use a seperate chrome profile for the other inbox, however you can also keep them seperate by turning off the log and track options on a case by case basis.

Thank you,
Jenny

ravenkwill
Participante

resolver

Hi

0 Me gusta