Account & Settings

Mklein1

HubSpot multiple webshops

SOLVE

Hi all,

I am investigating whether Hubspot could be a suitable tool for us in the near future to use. We have a total of 10 webshops for plastic sheet material and are active in 6 different countries. Is it possible to manage multiple webshops in 1 hubspot account? We mainly want to use it for email marketing and I was wondering how we can split the customers for each webshop.

Or do we have to create 10 accounts?

Would be great if someone could help me out!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Mklein1,

You can add multiple eCommerce connections to HubSpot, but to accurately separate the different brands, I believe you would want an enterprise account. This business units page on HubSpot I think would help to clarify your scenario.

I hope that information is helpful!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Mklein1,

You can add multiple eCommerce connections to HubSpot, but to accurately separate the different brands, I believe you would want an enterprise account. This business units page on HubSpot I think would help to clarify your scenario.

I hope that information is helpful!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer