Account & Settings

ZMorad

HubSpot Security

SOLVE
Hi,

I am trying to introduce HubSpot as a CRM solution at my company. We want to use the free tools as it fulfills our needs. Do the free tools come with privacy and security? I want to be assured that our data won't be accessed and that it will also be protected.

Regards,

ZMorad
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

HubSpot Security

SOLVE

Hi @ZMorad 

All HubSpot Products enjoy the same security measures and protections - the exception being websites hosted on the CMS. You can see information about these here: https://www.hubspot.com/security

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
NKrause

HubSpot Security

SOLVE

Hi Zmorad,

While not free, it's cheap and straightforward per user. Could solve your objective partially or fully, depending on how your orchestrate. No-code natural language rule settings and state of art encryption. 

"Nullafi combines data aliasing, vaulting, encryption and monitoring to protect sensitive or regulated data so that it retains all usefulness to your business, but in the event of a breach the data utterly useless to a hacker to use or reverse engineer into its original form"

www.nullafi.com 

Thanks,

Nick

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

HubSpot Security

SOLVE

Hi @ZMorad 

All HubSpot Products enjoy the same security measures and protections - the exception being websites hosted on the CMS. You can see information about these here: https://www.hubspot.com/security

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
GMacp

HubSpot Security

SOLVE

Thanks Phil, I have had a look through the relevant documentation and lots of my questions have been answered. There are a couple that I cannot find any info on, perhaps I've overlooked it:

Data Governance - what level is applied and is it available on all levels of subscription

If we cancel our agreement, what happens to our data

Backups - documentation says daily, is this once per day, or one full backup per day with incremental backups per hour?

Can we request a restore (on all subscription levels)

Auditing - I see there is audit logs of HubSpot Staff in PIA, is there audit logs available for our IM&T to interrogate/download?

Monitoring - we monitor 3rd party SaaS for outages, which enables us to respond to our users that the app is down (planned outage or not). Would this be required of your product?

Thanks again,

Gale

0 Upvotes