Account & Settings

CharlieTG
Participant

How to remove "Create Your Own Signature" link from Hubspot email signature?

SOLVE

Can I remove the "create Your Own Signature" link from my signature in outgoing mail? Someone finally clicked on that today and I don't know what they are seeing-- are they seeing MY setup page or is this Hubspot advertising that can't be removed? My only test is to click on one of my outgoing emails and follow the link that way, which takes me to MY email set up page. That could be default of course, since it generated from my email, but I need to know more. Is it safe, or is it not meant to be seen by a client, or can it be removed? ThanksCapture Email Sig link.PNG

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CharlieTG,

This is HubSpot advertising, a so-called viral loop to generate awareness for HubSpot's tools and products.

After creating the signature, you can click "Copy Signature Source Code". Theoretically, you could further edit and customize this code in an online HTML editor of your choice. 

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
CharlieTG
Participant

SOLVE

thanks!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CharlieTG,

This is HubSpot advertising, a so-called viral loop to generate awareness for HubSpot's tools and products.

After creating the signature, you can click "Copy Signature Source Code". Theoretically, you could further edit and customize this code in an online HTML editor of your choice. 

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.