Account & Settings

CharlieTG
Participante

How to quickly sort through page view?

I sort my comapnies by state and work through various states during the day (by time zone, by event, whatever). When I open up Hubspot at start of day, or if an internet hiccup starts my screen over, it always reverts to Page 1 of my selected view. The day before, if I stopped at say, Page 60, I need to begin today at Page 60 where I left off. Is there any way to quickly go  there other than clicking on the last number of the pages, which only advances 5 pages at a time? I tried to set "100 per page" to get there quicker but once I put my view again  to 25 per page it resets itself to page 1 again. I have my filters set where I like them, I have views filtered/saved per time zone for our companies. Suggestions please? Samples below show where I start at pg 1 and want to work from pg 60.Capture Sort Pg 1.PNGCapture Sort pg 60.PNG

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
sferreira
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @CharlieTG 

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm afraid in this case scenario we would not have functionality that would allow going to page X or Y directly from the Companies view. I do see the value from this especially doing follow-up work from one day to the other. I strongly recommend you to share your ideas here, as this will be communicated to our developers for future updates on the product. More requests/votes for a feature pushes them to look at the feature more closely.

Oher tests, alternatives:

I decided to to the test in my own HubSpot Portal

1. navigated to Companies, with different filters like yours
  2. went to page 14
  3. hit "refresh" on my Chrome Browser, and I confirm that the page reloads at page 14
  4. went again into page 14
  5. closed the tab
  6. hit CTRL + SHIFT + T on my keyboard to re-open that tab
  7. and I confirm that the page reloads at page 14

Subsequently, it seems that as long as you have not deleted your browser cache, the system does remember the page you left in you pin that tab for the next day. 

I hope this helps, 

Best, 

Sebastian 

0 Me gusta
CharlieTG
Participante

Thanks Sebastian!

I will follow up for the developers, thanks for the link.

I have no problem working say on page 14 then coming back to 14, I do that all day long. Its only if I forget and look at tasks or deals or some other work in that window and then get back to the daily-grind work, as I have to start at “Companies” again and it starts at pg 1. I usually keep two monitors and two screens for this purpose- one is my everything else search and work screen and the second is my daily work list to grind through- but haste can make mistakes if I don’t check which tab I’m in and then I’m starting on pg 1 again. So, maybe the developers can give us a larger tab-through or other options to speed through a hundred pages.

Thanks!

Charlie

0 Me gusta
sferreira
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Your have a fair point here and I appreciate your feedback @CharlieTG , 
this is something that is definitely worth mentioning in our Ideas Forum!

Thank you, 

Sebastian 

0 Me gusta