How to delete account?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I must have signed up for Hubspot twice, I have two account numbers. I just want to delete the account we are not using. I have the account number, but don't know how to log in. I used the same email so need to figure out how to go to the other account and delete that account. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @steveyoungburns.

You can delete a portal by following the steps here. You should be able to access both portals you are a user in by clicking on the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of the top navigation (clicking on your portal name>hover over your portal name to see all portals). 

If you are still stuck, please let me know.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jenny. I get what you are saying and see how it would work, but when I click into my account and preferences and hover or click over the box with the account name and number I only see one account - the Account and Billing section only has one account. I know I have two because some users were assigned to the wrong one and I reassigned them to the account we are all using. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @steveyoungburns,

Can you direct message me the portal ID for the portal you are looking to delete, and confirm the email address associated with the portal, I can continue investigating this matter on my end.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes