Account & Settings

MargusPala
Membre

How to connect Yubikey as 2FA

Résolue

I see the link where it is said that Yubikey can be added as 2FA https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/keeping-your-online-data-secure-hubspot

Support chat guy said that I should talk to Yubikey and he is only sales so is not going to help me find where the add Yubikey as 2FA.

Has Hubspot removed Yubikey support or where to add Yubikey?

1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @MargusPala,

That section of the blog post reads like general information, it's not mentioning explicitly that YubiKey is supported by HubSpot. YubiKey is just mentioned as an example for physical 2FA. Outside of that blog post, I can't find anything about YubiKey support. (There would be a reference in the HubSpot knowledgebase if it was supported.)

Other users have requested YubiKey support in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. You can upvote and comment on the request, the product team prioritizes these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @MargusPala,

That section of the blog post reads like general information, it's not mentioning explicitly that YubiKey is supported by HubSpot. YubiKey is just mentioned as an example for physical 2FA. Outside of that blog post, I can't find anything about YubiKey support. (There would be a reference in the HubSpot knowledgebase if it was supported.)

Other users have requested YubiKey support in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. You can upvote and comment on the request, the product team prioritizes these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Votes