Account & Settings

sspfrank
Membro

How to combine HubSpot accounts

resolver

I have 2 accounts with HubSpot and I think I only want/need one of them.

The first account was setup when I started 2 HubSpot training certifications, which I completed.

The second account was somehow setup at another point, either a while back during a time that I cannot remember, or when I decided to give HubSpot's CRM a try and when asked to login mistakenly used info from the prior account or setup a new one entirely.

One is classified as "Community" the other classified as "Account". I don't know the difference and/or if both are needed.

It got me thinking, do I need 2 accounts for different purposes? Should I just have 1 account? Do I need to consolidate these? Does it hurt to have 2 rather than 1 account? Just not sure what to do at this point so I'm seeing guidance. 

Any help is appreciated.

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
DBellamy
Solução
Colaborador(a)

resolver

If you were only using one for training, you can call in to have it consolidated.  It will make life a little easier for you.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
MayPascaud
Solução
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

To second this, you can also follow the instructions in this article to delete a portal that was created accidentally: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/account/how-do-i-cancel-my-hubspot-account

You should not need more than one portal under normal circumstances, unless you are managing different companies or databases accross different portals!

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
9 Respostas 9
DBellamy
Solução
Colaborador(a)

resolver

If you were only using one for training, you can call in to have it consolidated.  It will make life a little easier for you.

0 Avaliação positiva
MayPascaud
Solução
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

To second this, you can also follow the instructions in this article to delete a portal that was created accidentally: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/account/how-do-i-cancel-my-hubspot-account

You should not need more than one portal under normal circumstances, unless you are managing different companies or databases accross different portals!

0 Avaliação positiva
bauer_corp
Membro

resolver

I have the same problem. Please can you merge my Hubspot Academy account with my Hubspot account. I have now Hubspot Academy account (with only Hubspot Inbound Certification) & Hubspot  Company account (with only Inbound Sales Certification). I like to have these certifications only on my company account. Can you help me out. 

0 Avaliação positiva
roisinkirby
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hey @bauer_corp HubSpot accounts cannot be merged. That said, it is possible to transfer certifications. Could provide some further detail on what data you want to merge?

MichelMF
Membro

resolver

Hi,

How can I transfer my certifications from my Gmail account to my business account?

And is it possible to transfer the badges too ?

Thank you

Michel

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @MichelMF,

You can transfer your certifications by following the steps here.

Thank you,
Jenny

IReguilon
Membro

resolver

Hi Jenny,

Whilst this option exists it seems to no longer work. I've also emailed the Hubspot academy team directly on the advice of your Sales chat support team to no response. Any ideas on how to transfer certification from one account to another?

Irene

0 Avaliação positiva
MichMF
Participante

resolver

Hi Jenny, 

Thanks for your answer that helped me.
Michel

0 Avaliação positiva
sspfrank
Membro

resolver

Just found another cross referenced category classification as well... this is so confusing:

The "Community" account is also classified as "Marketing" 

The "Account" account is also classified as "Sales"

Not sure how this came to be either....

0 Avaliação positiva