Account & Settings

MWilliams27

How do you get permission to make changes ?

SOLVE

I went into Customerize the create a company form. However it is telling me I do not have permission to make changes.  What do you have to do to get permission. As far as my boss knows, nothing was put in place that I would not be able to make changes.

Thank you in advance for your help !

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@MWilliams27 You can learn about changing permissions in HubSpot here. If you're not a superadmin, you can end up with very specific access permissions, and sometimes whoever sets you up may not realize one box is unchecked. I'd go through that guide and ask your boss or HubSpot admin for very specific access. Good luck! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MWilliams27

SOLVE

Thank you much Dan. Have a Blessed Day ! 

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

@MWilliams27 You can learn about changing permissions in HubSpot here. If you're not a superadmin, you can end up with very specific access permissions, and sometimes whoever sets you up may not realize one box is unchecked. I'd go through that guide and ask your boss or HubSpot admin for very specific access. Good luck! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/