Account & Settings

taylorfranco

How do i add team member

SOLVE

i am trying to add a team member like a v.a to my crm hubspot account that way they have access and can send emails for me and free up some time, but for some reason once i add them to the account it wont allow them to send emails as me its making create an account and when they send a email its sending as them and not me. Could someone please give me some guidance on this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

How do i add team member

SOLVE

Hi @taylorfranco  it is not possible to add a virtual assistant  user account to the CRM as a seperate account. As transparacncy is one of the hallmarks of the Inbound methodology, adding a functionality to send a message as another user would go against best practices. If you want to do this, you will simply have to let the V.A. user sign in under your name.

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

How do i add team member

SOLVE

Hi @taylorfranco  it is not possible to add a virtual assistant  user account to the CRM as a seperate account. As transparacncy is one of the hallmarks of the Inbound methodology, adding a functionality to send a message as another user would go against best practices. If you want to do this, you will simply have to let the V.A. user sign in under your name.

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
taylorfranco

How do i add team member

SOLVE

Ohhh okay makes sense! thank you so much for the help and guidance i really do appreciate that!

0 Upvotes