Account & Settings

kwahlquist
Participante

How do I remove an old From Email?

resolver

I have an old email address tied with hubspot, somewhere or somehow, and I need to remove it.  

In my deals flow, if I open a contact card, and go to write them an email, the from email is an old email that is not integrated with my automations, meaning we are not getting the responses back into hubspot.  This email does not seem to be attached to any of my hubspot users.  Users can use the drop down and select a different from email, but they don't always remember to do this, and it is causing problems.

Where can I find a list of emails assigned to be From emails for the sales/deals email form, and how can I remove or delete this email.  I have been digging around for an hour and a half and cannot find it anywhere.  I am concerned that with the introduction of conversations, some of the email administration options may have been removed, making it impossible to remove old email sending addresses.

Thanks!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
jennysowyrda
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @kwahlquist,

Thank you for the screenshot! 

If the email address is not associated with your portal through HubSpot, then that means it is an alias set up within your Gmail inbox. As such, you would need to remove it from Gmail in order to have it removed from HubSpot.

Thank you,

Jenny

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
jennysowyrda

resolver

Hi @kwahlquist,

The two places I would recommend looking to start are: 

1. Connected inboxes

2. Alias email addresses

If you are still stuck, can you please share additional screenshots, details and information around where you are getting stuck? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Me gusta
kwahlquist
Participante

resolver

Thanks @jennysowyrda, unfortunately, neither of those have the email address listed there.  I only have one gmail account attached and the security area does not have any email addresses listed. 

Below is a screen shot of the email tab in the Sales > Deals > Contact Detail Page > Email Tab.  This shows the from email field with drop down that I need to delete the email address from.  I am not seeing the email address listed here in the settings anywhere in the application. 

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 11.22.39 AM.jpg

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda
Solución

resolver

Hi @kwahlquist,

Thank you for the screenshot! 

If the email address is not associated with your portal through HubSpot, then that means it is an alias set up within your Gmail inbox. As such, you would need to remove it from Gmail in order to have it removed from HubSpot.

Thank you,

Jenny

kwahlquist
Participante

resolver

@jennysowyrda that was it!  It took a few hours to get out of the applications cache, but appears that it is gone now.  Thank you so much for your help!