Account & Settings

sofaglue
Miembro

How do I edit the labels for Lead Status and Lifecycle stage

resolver

The default labels do not really work for our company.  How can I change these?

Thank you,

-Ian

2 Soluciones aceptadas
Solución
Anonymous
No aplicable

resolver

Hey @sofaglue!

HubSpot's default lifecycle stages cannot be customized. These stages are used in analytics within HubSpot to give you a clear picture of your contacts database. There are also properties (e.g. Became a Customer Date) that are automatically created and updated based on the default stages. If needed, you can create a custom contact property to store customized values. Learn how here.

Professional and Enterprise Marketing customers can also use workflows to automatically update the HubSpot's Lifecycle Stage property when the custom property is updated.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

NdS
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Settings > Import and Export > Properties 

Hover over the properties you want to edit, and click the edit option. You can add new options to even the default properties

@sofaglue wrote:

Thank you,

-Ian

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

8 Respuestas 8
lgil
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver
HutchVideo
Miembro

resolver

I would really like this feature too. Honestly, I'd just like the option to have "Cold, Warm, Hot leads. Or a, "Do not call" option. 

NdS
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Settings > Import and Export > Properties 

Hover over the properties you want to edit, and click the edit option. You can add new options to even the default properties

@sofaglue wrote:

Thank you,

-Ian

sonjaprice
Participante

resolver

Agreed. I want the ability to change the Lifecycle stages. The default options are completely unusable for our organization. We need the ability to customize. 

willnz21
Participante

resolver

Our organisation also would like this feature. In the lifecycle status, you have the option for a customer but we would like to be able to add an ex-customer.

sonjaprice
Participante

resolver

I would also like the ability to change this. Some of the defaults do not apply to our organization and I'd like the ability to add new/different stages. 
When the stages do not apply, it makes this feature kind of unusable all together. It's super confusing to adhere to a different system that doesn't match our logic. 

Solución
Anonymous
No aplicable

resolver

Hey @sofaglue!

HubSpot's default lifecycle stages cannot be customized. These stages are used in analytics within HubSpot to give you a clear picture of your contacts database. There are also properties (e.g. Became a Customer Date) that are automatically created and updated based on the default stages. If needed, you can create a custom contact property to store customized values. Learn how here.

Professional and Enterprise Marketing customers can also use workflows to automatically update the HubSpot's Lifecycle Stage property when the custom property is updated.

ccarini
Miembro

resolver

We would really like to customize this feature as well. The labels you have just make absolutely no sense for our purposes, and we don't have that many lifecycles.