Account & Settings

Michael4

How do I create a notification bar/top bar?

SOLVE

Hi everybody,

how can I create a custom notification bar in the top of the webpage? My goal is to create a bar, which emerges after a certain time span and asks the user for newsletter subscription (see screenshot attached). Where do I find the option in hubspot to create such a bar? Thanks for your response.Screenshot--top-bar.JPG

1 Accepted solution
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You can use the Content -> Lead Flows tool to create a drop down top bar to capture newsletter subscriptions.

https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/introducing-lead-flows-for-hubspot-marketing 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
arielowens
Participant

SOLVE

I was looking into forms and banner forms to accomplish something similar to this idea. Our team needs to be notified when they open a company record that is eligible for our early access product and right now we do not have a great way to notify my team in real-time when they access a specific record but this would be great for that use case and many others. 

0 Upvotes
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You can use the Content -> Lead Flows tool to create a drop down top bar to capture newsletter subscriptions.

https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/introducing-lead-flows-for-hubspot-marketing 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
Michael4

SOLVE

That works pretty good. Thank you! But is there an option to include a link in the form text? I need to put in a link in the text which refers to our data privacy policy, because it is reuired, that the user can call/read the policy before submitting his mail adress.

0 Upvotes
shearn
Key Advisor

SOLVE

There are no options to add link text to the Form stage of the Lead Flow. It would make sense to have it there as opposed to the Thank You stage...

I'm unaware of any options for custom stylization either. 

0 Upvotes