GDPR Deadline (25th May 2018)

With the deadline approaching, HubSpot has released new features and a playbook to make it easier for you and your team to comply. Please note that while these features live in HubSpot, your legal team is best placed to give you compliance advice for your specific situation.

How can I remove one account?

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

I create 2 account, but i just need one. How can i remove the second?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @caygri

Those are going to be all of the accounts you are a user in. If you need to delete one of those accounts, you will want to follow the instructions I previously linked. If you do not want to delete the account, but simply remove it being listed there, you would need to delete yourself as a user in your portal, as customizing that drop down is not currently a functionality. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
5 Replies
Community Manager

@caygri here are instructions for how to delete your portal. 

Thanks,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello,

I dont want close all my account, just one. I try to contact the support. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

@caygri the instructions will show you how to delete one account. Just make sure you are in the account you want deleted. 

If you are looking to delete a user as opposed to a portal, click here for instructions.

Thanks, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello, this is what i need to remove.

7zP3d4x

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @caygri

Those are going to be all of the accounts you are a user in. If you need to delete one of those accounts, you will want to follow the instructions I previously linked. If you do not want to delete the account, but simply remove it being listed there, you would need to delete yourself as a user in your portal, as customizing that drop down is not currently a functionality. 

0 Upvotes