Account & Settings

SBi9

How can I move the navigation menu to top from left?

SBi9_0-1707785630816.png

I want to move to the top by default.

8 Replies 8
Plum
Participant

Did you find a solution to this? The nav on the left side is extremely cumbersome and it makes things extremely difficult if we have to use it in split screen mode. Less space and more cramped. Would prefer it up top like it used to be.

Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

@Plum as far as I know, it's not possible to switch back to the top nav - I know they're working on an option to expand/collapse the sidebar to give you space back, not sure when that will be available.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Director of Revenue Operations at WORQFLOW

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Plum
Participant

Oh I see. Thanks for sharing!
HollyRemaly
Participant

such a bummer. Not a fan of the new nav. 

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

It will definitely take some getting used to @HollyRemaly, it hasn't fully rolled out to all accounts, it might be worth dropping feedback directly from your account (there should be a prompt to leave feedback for the navigation when you interact with it) 

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

0 Upvotes
HollyRemaly
Participant

Thanks for that info. I will be sure to drop feedback there. I run Hubs for several clients and it is definitely a little wonky that they are not all currently on the same Hub format currently. I'm sure I will get used to it in time but right now it is definitley slowing things down and getting a bit confusing switching between accounts. 

Some of the nav is less intuative now I'll drop that feedback in the Hub itself as you suggested. 

thank you for the reply. 

Jnix284

You're welcome @HollyRemaly, I can definitely relate to the back-and-forth when switching between portals, it can be a bit disorienting - I hope they all switch over soon so I can get used to it at least being consistent! 

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

Hi @SBi9 the navigation you're seeing on the left is the new navigation in HubSpot that is replacing the top navigation.

There isn't an option to move the location because they've completely changed the UI.

0 Upvotes