Jul 18, 2017 4:57 AM
Hey @catalindarescu this is if you have a Marketing Basic, Professional or Enterprise account.
Marketing Free and Marketing Starter users should follow the below instructions:
Marketing Free only
Account Administrators can delete a Marketing Free-only account with the push of a button. This will not be possible if you have HubSpot Sales Professional account; a HubSpot's Marketing Starter, Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account; or the Reporting Add-on. To delete your account:
- Ensure you are the team admin. Your user role is listed within Manage Users.
- Navigate to Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Select Configuration in the left sidebar.
- Click the Delete your HubSpot Marketing account button.
- In the dialog box, enter your HubID, then click Yes, delete my account.
Marketing Starter and/or Sales Professional
If you are an admin and would like to cancel your HubSpot Sales Professional or HubSpot Marketing Starter account for your entire team, please follow the instructions below.
- Within your HubSpot account, navigate to Account Menu > Account & Billing.
- Within the Account Summary section, you can see your HubSpot Sales Pro or Marketing Starter services.
- Click Billing details for the service you'd like to cancel.
- Click the Autorenew switch to toggle it OFF > choose your cancellation reasons with any additional commentsyou'd like to add > click Cancel my account.
Jul 18, 2017 5:06 AM
Hello @rosa4, I have a Developer account, thus i don't have the options you mentioned.
For me it states in the Hubspot Hel section that i need to contact the community or the admins and this is the way to do it.
Aug 2, 2017 10:05 AM
If you can confirm the Hub ID of the developers account I will work with my team to have the account deleted for you.
Additionally, do you have any information or apps in the developers account?
Jul 19, 2017 7:07 AM
I've deleted a HubSpot CRM account but the Community account still exists and I can't find an option to delete that account/profile. Can you please let me know how I go about deleting it?
Aug 2, 2017 10:14 AM
Aug 2, 2017 10:18 AM
Hey @PerryDigital I have processed this for you. It might take a few days for this update to be made. Pleae feel free to reach out to me via private messenger if you have any further questions or concerns.
Aug 2, 2017 10:36 AM