How can I delete my account?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Please delete my account.

0 Upvotes
11 Replies
Regular Contributor

Hey @catalindarescu this is something account administrators can do in-app. Check out this article to find out how: How do I cancel my HubSpot account?

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hey @lionstretch, thanks for the article. I saw that it specifies to contact support or the community. From what i saw this is the way to request account deletion.

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hey @catalindarescu this is if you have a Marketing Basic, Professional or Enterprise account.

Marketing Free and Marketing Starter users should follow the below instructions: 

Marketing Free only

Account Administrators can delete a Marketing Free-only account with the push of a button. This will not be possible if you have HubSpot Sales Professional account; a HubSpot's Marketing Starter, Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account; or the Reporting Add-on. To delete your account:

Ensure you are the team admin. Your user role is listed within Manage Users.

Navigate to Settings in the top navigation bar.

Select Configuration in the left sidebar. 

Click the Delete your HubSpot Marketing account button.

In the dialog box, enter your HubID, then click Yes, delete my account.

Marketing Starter and/or Sales Professional 

If you are an admin and would like to cancel your HubSpot Sales Professional or HubSpot Marketing Starter account for your entire team, please follow the instructions below. 

Within your HubSpot account, navigate to Account Menu > Account & Billing.

Within the Account Summary section, you can see your HubSpot Sales Pro or Marketing Starter services.

Click Billing details for the service you'd like to cancel.

Click the Autorenew switch to toggle it OFF > choose your cancellation reasons with any additional commentsyou'd like to add > click Cancel my account.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello @lionstretch, I have a Developer account, thus i don't have the options you mentioned.

For me it states in the Hubspot Hel section that i need to contact the community or the admins and this is the way to do it.

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Ah thanks for the clarification. @roisinkirby should be able to assist with this, I'd reccommend sending her an email confirming your account type and HUB ID. 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I've deleted a HubSpot CRM account but the Community account still exists and I can't find an option to delete that account/profile. Can you please let me know how I go about deleting it?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @catalindarescu

If you can confirm the Hub ID of the developers account I will work with my team to have the account deleted for you. 

Additionally, do you have any information or apps in the developers account?

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

@PerryDigital if you'd like to delete your Community account, @roisinkirby will be able to assist you with that. I would suggest sending her a direct message confirming you want to delete your community account. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @PerryDigital I have processed this for you. It might take a few days for this update to be made. Pleae feel free to reach out to me via private messenger if you have any further questions or concerns. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi @roisinkirby,

Thanks for responding, however, I didn't want to delete this account. I was looking for a solution regarding an old account, @MPerryDigital.

I deleted the Hubspot account but the forum account still exists.

Can you confirm what account you have deleted?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @PerryDigital

Just wanted to make sure you were all set here and that the proper account was deleted. 

Thanks, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes