Joined July-2017

How can I delete my account?

Please delete my account.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES
Occasional Contributor
Joined July-2017

Re: How can I delete my account?

Hey @catalindarescu this is something account administrators can do in-app. Check out this article to find out how: How do I cancel my HubSpot account?

0 Kudos
New Contributor
Joined July-2017

Hey @lionstretch, thanks for the article. I saw that it specifies to contact support or the community. From what i saw this is the way to request account deletion.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Joined July-2017

Hey @catalindarescu this is if you have a Marketing Basic, Professional or Enterprise account.

Marketing Free and Marketing Starter users should follow the below instructions: 

Marketing Free only

Account Administrators can delete a Marketing Free-only account with the push of a button. This will not be possible if you have HubSpot Sales Professional account; a HubSpot's Marketing Starter, Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account; or the Reporting Add-on. To delete your account:

Ensure you are the team admin. Your user role is listed within Manage Users.

Navigate to Settings in the top navigation bar.

Select Configuration in the left sidebar. 

Click the Delete your HubSpot Marketing account button.

In the dialog box, enter your HubID, then click Yes, delete my account.

Marketing Starter and/or Sales Professional 

If you are an admin and would like to cancel your HubSpot Sales Professional or HubSpot Marketing Starter account for your entire team, please follow the instructions below. 

Within your HubSpot account, navigate to Account Menu > Account & Billing.

Within the Account Summary section, you can see your HubSpot Sales Pro or Marketing Starter services.

Click Billing details for the service you'd like to cancel.

Click the Autorenew switch to toggle it OFF > choose your cancellation reasons with any additional commentsyou'd like to add > click Cancel my account.

0 Kudos
New Contributor
Joined July-2017

Hello @lionstretch, I have a Developer account, thus i don't have the options you mentioned.

For me it states in the Hubspot Hel section that i need to contact the community or the admins and this is the way to do it.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Joined July-2017

Ah thanks for the clarification. @roisinkirby should be able to assist with this, I'd reccommend sending her an email confirming your account type and HUB ID. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor
Joined July-2017

Hi,

I've deleted a HubSpot CRM account but the Community account still exists and I can't find an option to delete that account/profile. Can you please let me know how I go about deleting it?

0 Kudos