Hey @catalindarescu this is if you have a Marketing Basic, Professional or Enterprise account.
Marketing Free and Marketing Starter users should follow the below instructions:
Marketing Free only
Account Administrators can delete a Marketing Free-only account with the push of a button. This will not be possible if you have HubSpot Sales Professional account; a HubSpot's Marketing Starter, Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account; or the Reporting Add-on. To delete your account:
- Ensure you are the team admin. Your user role is listed within Manage Users.
- Navigate to Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Select Configuration in the left sidebar.
- Click the Delete your HubSpot Marketing account button.
- In the dialog box, enter your HubID, then click Yes, delete my account.
Marketing Starter and/or Sales Professional
If you are an admin and would like to cancel your HubSpot Sales Professional or HubSpot Marketing Starter account for your entire team, please follow the instructions below.
- Within your HubSpot account, navigate to Account Menu > Account & Billing.
- Within the Account Summary section, you can see your HubSpot Sales Pro or Marketing Starter services.
- Click Billing details for the service you'd like to cancel.
- Click the Autorenew switch to toggle it OFF > choose your cancellation reasons with any additional commentsyou'd like to add > click Cancel my account.
25 First St, 2nd Floor
Cambridge, MA 02141
1 Harbour Pl
Portsmouth, NH 03801
One Dockland Central
Dublin 1, Ireland
Asia Pacific HQ
60 Anson Road
#10-03, Singapore 079914
20 Hunter St, Level 7
Sydney NSW 2000
GBHT, Grand Cube 3F, 1-9-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo 100-0004 Japan
View all locations