Hey @lionstretch, thanks for the article. I saw that it specifies to contact support or the community. From what i saw this is the way to request account deletion.
Hey @catalindarescu this is if you have a Marketing Basic, Professional or Enterprise account.
Marketing Free and Marketing Starter users should follow the below instructions:
Marketing Free only
Account Administrators can delete a Marketing Free-only account with the push of a button. This will not be possible if you have HubSpot Sales Professional account; a HubSpot's Marketing Starter, Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account; or the Reporting Add-on. To delete your account:
- Ensure you are the team admin. Your user role is listed within Manage Users.
- Navigate to Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Select Configuration in the left sidebar.
- Click the Delete your HubSpot Marketing account button.
- In the dialog box, enter your HubID, then click Yes, delete my account.
Marketing Starter and/or Sales Professional
If you are an admin and would like to cancel your HubSpot Sales Professional or HubSpot Marketing Starter account for your entire team, please follow the instructions below.
- Within your HubSpot account, navigate to Account Menu > Account & Billing.
- Within the Account Summary section, you can see your HubSpot Sales Pro or Marketing Starter services.
- Click Billing details for the service you'd like to cancel.
- Click the Autorenew switch to toggle it OFF > choose your cancellation reasons with any additional commentsyou'd like to add > click Cancel my account.
Hello @lionstretch, I have a Developer account, thus i don't have the options you mentioned.
For me it states in the Hubspot Hel section that i need to contact the community or the admins and this is the way to do it.
Ah thanks for the clarification. @roisinkirby should be able to assist with this, I'd reccommend sending her an email confirming your account type and HUB ID.
I've deleted a HubSpot CRM account but the Community account still exists and I can't find an option to delete that account/profile. Can you please let me know how I go about deleting it?
If you can confirm the Hub ID of the developers account I will work with my team to have the account deleted for you.
Additionally, do you have any information or apps in the developers account?
Hey @PerryDigital I have processed this for you. It might take a few days for this update to be made. Pleae feel free to reach out to me via private messenger if you have any further questions or concerns.