Account & Settings

Norkru
メンバー

How can I cancel the request email confirmation from a deleted account?

解決

Hi there,

A few weeks ago I registered on Hubspot with my Gmail account. (asdsad@gmail.com) Yesterday I decided to change my settings to my email account for my email domain account. (info@asdasd.com). The case is that I didn't receive the email confirmation in my email domain account, so I decided to delete the old Gmail account and create a new one with my email domain account.

The long story makes short.  I can't create the new one because "this new mail" is still pending confirmation. The instructions said that to fix it, I need to log in with the original email account that I deleted.   I tried with contact support but it seems like I need to have a paid account to use it.error hubspot.png  I tried with contact support but it seems like I need to have a paid account to use it.

How can I fix it? Or how can I cancel the email confirmation without the original account?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Norkru
解決策
メンバー

解決

Hi @sharonlicari!

Thanks for your reply. I'm new and I didn't post the real Gmail account for security.  I thought that only members like me could reply to me. I have too much to learn haha 😅

However, I already solve the problem! Apparently, after 24hs without validating the confirmation of change address, this disappears. So I created the new account normally!

Thank you!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
sharonlicari
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hey @Norkru 

I was checking on our systems and I can't find any HubSpot portal either related to your Gmail account or your email with domain asdasd.com. 

Also, I can confirm we haven't sent any confirmation email, could you please provide your HubID? 

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
Norkru
解決策
メンバー

解決

Hi @sharonlicari!

Thanks for your reply. I'm new and I didn't post the real Gmail account for security.  I thought that only members like me could reply to me. I have too much to learn haha 😅

However, I already solve the problem! Apparently, after 24hs without validating the confirmation of change address, this disappears. So I created the new account normally!

Thank you!