Account & Settings

MRheaume
Participant

Field automatisation Companies Objects

SOLVE

I have created a new property called "SLA" in "Companies" and instead of a "dropdown select" I would like to show the type of SLA based on the MRR. For example: If the MRR is less than 200$ then SLA = BRONZE, If the MRR is between 200$ and 500$ then SLA = SILVER. I have searched for the documentation, but I can't find it. Can you please let me know where I can find the right documentation?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MRheaume,

This type of mapping values to another requires workflows, which are available in Professional and Enterprise subscriptions. It's not something that can be set up in the property settings unfortunately.

You would create a company-based workflow that looks like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1626971075631.png

In the "Company enrollment trigger", "MRR is known" should also be selected as a re-enrollment trigger. HubSpot interprets "is known" as "has changed", so the SLA field would update whenever the MRR value changes.

Without workflows, you would have to look into an integration, for example Zapier. With Zapier, you send HubSpot contacts into a Google Sheet, map the SLA to the MRR via VLOOKUP and sync these contacts back to HubSpot.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MRheaume,

This type of mapping values to another requires workflows, which are available in Professional and Enterprise subscriptions. It's not something that can be set up in the property settings unfortunately.

You would create a company-based workflow that looks like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1626971075631.png

In the "Company enrollment trigger", "MRR is known" should also be selected as a re-enrollment trigger. HubSpot interprets "is known" as "has changed", so the SLA field would update whenever the MRR value changes.

Without workflows, you would have to look into an integration, for example Zapier. With Zapier, you send HubSpot contacts into a Google Sheet, map the SLA to the MRR via VLOOKUP and sync these contacts back to HubSpot.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MRheaume
Participant

SOLVE

Many Thanks Karsten!!! It works perfectly!!

0 Upvotes