Account & Settings

HelloDigital
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

Feature to make users can't access to setting

Hi team,

This is Nick from HelloDigital which is the only Korean partner capable to provide onboarding to clients.

Since many of the clients are requesting us for help to make users can't access(view) and edit the product library, I couldn't help them even though there is a setting 'Manage product library'.

plz make this happen.png

Even if we turn off the setting 'Manage product library', still users can view the products and prices.

It would be very nice if we can make users can't access(view) the setting of objects for better protection of confidential information.

I hope this update proceeds soon!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Feature to make users can't access to setting

Hi @HelloDigital,

Thank you for reaching out; that is a great suggestion and I appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. Currently, our product team reviews all feature requests submitted via the ideas forum. I highly encourage you to submit this feature! 

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !