Account & Settings

catarinacorreia
Contributor

Facebook Messenger Integration is not working

SOLVE

When i try to integrate the FB messenger hubspot say that page is already connected like this:

Picture1.png

But the conversations are not appearing anywhere, and i can't see the page on inbox.

What am i doing in wrong way?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @catarinacorreia 

Thank you for the details. 

I was checking on my internal systems and I was able to see your Facebook page with name Sparkl is connected to another portal with HubID: 5768107. It would be necessary to delete the Facebook page from that portal and then connected to the portal you want to connect to. 

Please keep in mind it would necessary to activate the page before you delete the page.

Please let me know if this works. 

Thank you
Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

30 Replies 30
CEOgurumuscle

SOLVE

Hi,

it seems that you work for Hubspot. I have been facing an issue with FB messenger for a couple of months. Unfortunately, nobody from Hubspot can't help. My Hubspot bot always stops in the middle of a chatflow. It just does not work with Hubspot. 99% other bot tools like Freshchat, Manychat and others simply work. It seems nobody has paid any attention to this trouble because this support ticket in Hubspot community has been there since 2019. You can try to message on FB (guru muscle) or even visit www.gurumuscle.com. FB messenger simply does not work with Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
CEOgurumuscle

SOLVE

Hi,

after a couple of months, I tried again to reconnect my FB messenger and it did not work either. Asking for help on FB chat does not help at all because I'm on the FREE plan. Hubspot Support is really bad until we pay your expensive monthly cost. It's been said across the community on the Internet. Anyway. My Hub ID is 6937773 and I've created a chatflow. It has never run until the end of the chatflow where I'm asking for personal details such as email and phone. It's been set up but never worked. Also, GDPR consent is set up as well and Hubspot FB Messenger never asked if the user agrees with that. If we don't get help because of the FREE plan you will never turn us as payable customers. This is what you should think about. Give us help, make Hubspot works and then we can turn out for monthly payments.

0 Upvotes
mmoore1865
Participant

SOLVE

hubspot has no clue how to make messenger work in conversations, do you? can you maybe fix this bug?

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @mmoore1865 

I'm sorry you are feeling in this way, could you please provide a screenshot with the error message? Could you please provide your HubID and the name of your Facebook page you are trying to connect to?

Thanks

Sharon

mmoore1865
Participant

SOLVE

this bug is infuriating. do you have a step by step process to fix it yet? or better yet, have your engineers solved this problem yet?

my conversations is NOT recording messenger chats

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @mmoore1865 

Could you please provide more information on what exactly is happening? Could you please make sure you have connected the correct Facebook page? 

Thanks

Sharon

mmoore1865
Participant

SOLVE

same as above. none of my messenge chats are being recorded in hubspot. yes everything is supposedly corrected properly.

this is a terrible limitation of hubspot. i am looking for another crm because noone over there can solve this.

0 Upvotes
CEOgurumuscle

SOLVE

Agree with that. Had the same issue today. It is useless, to be honest. Any advice about how to fix it? Or Hubspot works on it?

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @Jayandran and @CEOgurumuscle 

Could you please provide your HubID and the name if your facebook page you are trying to connect?

Thank you

Sharon

0 Upvotes
CEOgurumuscle

SOLVE

Hi,

after a couple of months, I tried again to reconnect my FB messenger and it did not work either. Asking for help on FB chat does not help at all because I'm on the FREE plan. Hubspot Support is really bad until we pay your expensive monthly cost. It's been said across the community on the Internet. Anyway. My Hub ID is 6937773 and I've created a chatflow. It has never run until the end of the chatflow where I'm asking for personal details such as email and phone. It's been set up but never worked. Also, GDPR consent is set up as well and Hubspot FB Messenger never asked if the user agrees with that. If we don't get help because of the FREE plan you will never turn us as payable customers. This is what you should think about. Give us a help, make Hubspot works and then we can turn out for monthly payaments.

0 Upvotes
CEOgurumuscle

SOLVE

Hubspot ID 

0 Upvotes
andysgreal

SOLVE

Hello.  I have the same problem. I want to remove my Facebook Fanpage from a Hubspot user and create my chatflow with that Fanpage in a new user but cannot. The new Hub ID that I want to connect is  

0 Upvotes
andysgreal

SOLVE

Solved. I have to remove the Fanpage in 'Chremove channel.pngannel' Setting also.

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @catarinacorreia 

Could you please send me a screenshot from the Inbox settings in your Conversations? In order to get there you will need to navigate to Conversations >>> Settings >>> Inbox >> Messenger. 

In this part of the tool your Facebook page should be turned on in the Status. 

Thank you

Sharon 

catarinacorreia
Contributor

SOLVE

My screeshoot:

image.png

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @catarinacorreia 

Thank you for the information provided. Could you please send me a HAR file from the part of the tool you are trying to connect your Facebook Messenger?

Best

Sharon

catarinacorreia
Contributor

SOLVE

already sent you!

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @catarinacorreia 

Could you please advise where did you send the HAR file?

Thank you

Sharon

0 Upvotes
catarinacorreia
Contributor

SOLVE

i answered the email. but ok i'm realising that you hadn't access let me share by this links:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_LlGAo6faB9ylZKJNFG8VLLxkSsorJ9z/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

CC

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @catarinacorreia 

Thank you for the details. 

I was checking on my internal systems and I was able to see your Facebook page with name Sparkl is connected to another portal with HubID: 5768107. It would be necessary to delete the Facebook page from that portal and then connected to the portal you want to connect to. 

Please keep in mind it would necessary to activate the page before you delete the page.

Please let me know if this works. 

Thank you
Sharon