Account & Settings

catarinacorreia
Contributor

Facebook Messenger Integration is not working

SOLVE

When i try to integrate the FB messenger hubspot say that page is already connected like this:

Picture1.png

But the conversations are not appearing anywhere, and i can't see the page on inbox.

What am i doing in wrong way?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @catarinacorreia 

Thank you for the details. 

I was checking on my internal systems and I was able to see your Facebook page with name Sparkl is connected to another portal with HubID: 5768107. It would be necessary to delete the Facebook page from that portal and then connected to the portal you want to connect to. 

Please keep in mind it would necessary to activate the page before you delete the page.

Please let me know if this works. 

Thank you
Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

30 Replies 30
mmoore1865
Participant

SOLVE

I have the same issue BUT my account is not connected elsewhere, it is simply not working. It was working weeks ago then decided to simply STOP.

HELP HELP HELP!!

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @mmoore1865 did you previously had a HubSpot account that is not been used anymore?

What is the error you are seeing on your end? 

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

mmoore1865
Participant

SOLVE

there is no error. hubspot conversations will no longer record my messenger chats. help desk person said no problem on huspot end and everything looks great 😕 except its not working and noon knows how to fix it

0 Upvotes
johnfclas

SOLVE

Can you help me please, my facebook page is disabled and unable to connect to hubspot. i think it is still connected to my deleted hub id. how do i delete it and reconnect? thank you.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @johnfclas 

Could you please provide your HubID and the name if your facebook page you are trying to connect?

Thanks

Sharon

Oshani

SOLVE

Hi There,

I am facing the same issue. I want Allwayswithyou intergrated so that our messenger is in sync with hubspot and slack however now it is not woeking and am not sure where it went wrong.I want Allwayswithyou intergrated so that our messenger is in sync with hubspot and slack however now it is not woeking and am not sure where it went wrong.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @Oshani,

Did you previously had the Facebook account connected to another HubSpot Account? If so, currently only one Facebook account can be connected to a HubSpot account.

My recommendation is if you still have access to the older account, please log in and disconnect the Facebook.

If you are unable to login to the account, could you please send me a private message with the page ID following these Facebook instructions? 

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

vortexcorretora
Participant

SOLVE

Estou com esse mesmo problema. Nao consigo configurar a pagina Vortex. Ja exclui no Facebook, mas nao solucionou. Pode me ajudar?

Captura de tela de 2020-03-17 16-32-42.png

0 Upvotes
Jayandran

SOLVE

Hi Sharon,

I am having the same issue where I cant integrate with my facebook messenger. I wonder which account it connected to? I have deleted my previous account from hubspot but the issue still exist. Is there any posibilities to reset those integrated id so that I can start fresh with the messenger integration again?Issue with Messenger IntegrationIssue with Messenger Integration

0 Upvotes
catarinacorreia
Contributor

SOLVE

AAH That was the reason!!

Ok now on the right page.

Thank you for your patience to helping us on this.

BTW, how long this connection need to start seeing the messenger masseges on Hubspot?

CC