Facebook Messenger Integration is not working

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

When i try to integrate the FB messenger hubspot say that page is already connected like this:

Picture1.png

But the conversations are not appearing anywhere, and i can't see the page on inbox.

What am i doing in wrong way?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hey @catarinacorreia 

Thank you for the details. 

I was checking on my internal systems and I was able to see your Facebook page with name Sparkl is connected to another portal with HubID: 5768107. It would be necessary to delete the Facebook page from that portal and then connected to the portal you want to connect to. 

Please keep in mind it would necessary to activate the page before you delete the page.

Please let me know if this works. 

Thank you
Sharon

8 Replies 8
Community Manager

Hey @catarinacorreia 

Could you please send me a screenshot from the Inbox settings in your Conversations? In order to get there you will need to navigate to Conversations >>> Settings >>> Inbox >> Messenger. 

In this part of the tool your Facebook page should be turned on in the Status. 

Thank you

Sharon 

Occasional Contributor

My screeshoot:

image.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @catarinacorreia 

Thank you for the information provided. Could you please send me a HAR file from the part of the tool you are trying to connect your Facebook Messenger?

Best

Sharon

Occasional Contributor

already sent you!

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @catarinacorreia 

Could you please advise where did you send the HAR file?

Thank you

Sharon

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

i answered the email. but ok i'm realising that you hadn't access let me share by this links:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_LlGAo6faB9ylZKJNFG8VLLxkSsorJ9z/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

CC

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @catarinacorreia 

Thank you for the details. 

I was checking on my internal systems and I was able to see your Facebook page with name Sparkl is connected to another portal with HubID: 5768107. It would be necessary to delete the Facebook page from that portal and then connected to the portal you want to connect to. 

Please keep in mind it would necessary to activate the page before you delete the page.

Please let me know if this works. 

Thank you
Sharon

Occasional Contributor

AAH That was the reason!!

Ok now on the right page.

Thank you for your patience to helping us on this.

BTW, how long this connection need to start seeing the messenger masseges on Hubspot?

CC