Account & Settings

Astel

Export contacts Bug: No email received

SOLVE

Hello, 3 times i am trying to do an export of all contacts to my email and i am not receiving any email from hubspot.  I have verified, no spam either.

Could you help me please?

To be more precise:

- refering to my astel@respirelife.com hubspot account

- i want to export all my contacts by email to this adress: astelallame@gmail.com

But i am not receiving any email. 

Could you help me please?

Many thanks.

Astel

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Astel,

I'm not entirely sure why they aren't exporting to your email, however you can access the export file from the notifications panel within HubSpot. If you click on the specific notification it will download the file. If the export itself isn't showing in the notifications panel, then there is something going on with the export vs the actual delivery.

Exports.PNG

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

HI @Astel  Our email logs don't indicate a block to astelallame@gmail.com. They do indicate a bounce to astel@respirelife.com, however  that has been resolved in the last few minutes, and an export was succesfully delivered to that address. 

Can you confirm? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

HI @Astel  Our email logs don't indicate a block to astelallame@gmail.com. They do indicate a bounce to astel@respirelife.com, however  that has been resolved in the last few minutes, and an export was succesfully delivered to that address. 

Can you confirm? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Astel

SOLVE

I still haven't received the export to astelallame@gmail.com.

(i don't have access to the astel@respirelife.com anymore)

Thank anyway for your help, feed back and confirmation if you have other notifications about this export.

Kind regards,

Astel

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Astel,

I'm not entirely sure why they aren't exporting to your email, however you can access the export file from the notifications panel within HubSpot. If you click on the specific notification it will download the file. If the export itself isn't showing in the notifications panel, then there is something going on with the export vs the actual delivery.

Exports.PNG

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
Astel

SOLVE

Thank you very much Josh, i was able to download the export from the notification pannel.

Kind regards