Account & Settings

Ursula
Participant

Ex-customer receiving emails suggesting the account is still active

SOLVE

We no longer have a Hubspot account. However I received the attached email today:

hubspot.png

Is it possible to find out how we are still generating leads?

I am concerned there may still be a live form somewhere that is generating leads that we are missing out on.

I look forward to any thoughts on this.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Ursula turns out your emails went to my Spam Filter - I've whitlelisted them now.

Our Product Team confirmed this was an email distribution error on their end, you are not being charged. I have escalated the case and they are working to correct the issue, I'll let you know once this is resolved.

Thank you for your patience thus far.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Ursula records show you still have an active HubSpot Sales & Marketing Free account here.

These are both free accoutns, so you are not being charged. 

I'm going to follow up on this email notification for you. Can you confirm if you have ever paid for HubSpot marketing products, and if you were using these paid accounts to set Marketing goals? If you could PM me as much detail as possible I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
Ursula
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you Roisin. I sent more detail through by PM. Was there any other information you need in order to follow-up?

I've also received a May email with similar content - ie 200 leads have been generated. It would be good to find out what these leads are and how I get access to them.  Thank you.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Ursula I can confirm that this account is a free account so you are not being charged for it.

I'm trying to identify exactly why you are still receiving these legacy emails. I apologise, but I didn't receive your first private message. Could you re-send? I've escalated this internally and will keep you posted via private message.

Thank you,

0 Upvotes
Ursula
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you Roisin.  I appreciate your help. I've sent three PM to you over the last week. Have you received any of them?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

I have only received one, which I think was the most recent one - I'll reach out to you directly now. 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Ursula turns out your emails went to my Spam Filter - I've whitlelisted them now.

Our Product Team confirmed this was an email distribution error on their end, you are not being charged. I have escalated the case and they are working to correct the issue, I'll let you know once this is resolved.

Thank you for your patience thus far.

Ursula
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you Roisin. Appreciate your attention to this! 🙂

0 Upvotes