Account & Settings

Jakes

Embedding email tracking pixel in my email siganture

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm trying to embed a Hubspot email tracking pixel into my html email signature. The basic reason is that when I'm on my phone or out of the office I use Spark as my email client. I can have Spark auto BCC so that the mails are logged in Hubspot, but as there is no native Hubspot/Spark plugin or integration I can't add a pixel to track opens.

This page: https://www.hubspot.com/products/sales/email-trackin says:

"Email tracking is instantaneous to set up. Simply install the HubSpot Sales email extension for Gmail, Outlook or Office 365, or embed the tracking pixel within your signature, and you’ll start tracking emails immediately."

As embedding a tracking pixel in my email siganure is an advertised feature on Hubspot and I pay for it I'd like to find out where I can find said pixel's embed code to add to my signaure as stated on the above page. 

I asked Hubspot support and the agent basically said she didn't know and I should go ask the community or technical support and then just diconnected me without any further help. 

This seems to be the default behaviour when I use the help chat as when I subscribed to Hubspot on Friday the expact same thing happened when I asked for help with what is advertised as a basic Hubspot feature and in that case the agent also just said I had to go figure it out after she couldn't find a way to help me native form integration. Hoping there's someone on here that might be able to help me out please. So far the Hubspot experience has been very dissapointing after going through the trouble of switching everything to Hubspot.

1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jakes,

I am not aware of a way to generate the pixel code to add to a 3rd party email. The last update on this post is 3 years old, so it may have changed, but @roisinkirby stated that it is not possible. There was also a comment on this post  yesterday, but @zomer also has not found a way to generate the code.

In summary - I still do not believe it's possible, but I could be wrong.

Josh

Thanks for the ping @PamCotton

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
DTan6
Participant

SOLVE

Looking for this feature high and low too to no avail.

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Jakes,

I am not aware of a way to generate the pixel code to add to a 3rd party email. The last update on this post is 3 years old, so it may have changed, but @roisinkirby stated that it is not possible. There was also a comment on this post  yesterday, but @zomer also has not found a way to generate the code.

In summary - I still do not believe it's possible, but I could be wrong.

Josh

Thanks for the ping @PamCotton

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @Jakes , I would like to invite to this conversation some top experts @karstenkoehler @Josh @webdew any recommendations to @Jakes?

thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !