Account & Settings

kkslider
メンバー

Emails suddenly no longer sending and receiving generic error message in response

Hi,

I am suddenly having a problem sending emails to one of my contacts and receiving an error message with not much detail about the issue in response.

I have not changed anything about this contact since they were created and have had no problems sending emails through Hubspot in the past with any other contacts.

Not sure what else to do here as I am currently unable to send email to this single contact at the moment and every other contact seems to be okay so far.

I will try to provide any more details upon request. In the midst of sending emails I have changed the primary email that use for sending in Hubspot from a domain email to a gmail email, but was still able to send email from the new gmail account up until recently with no issue as well.

Thanks for any help in advance.

0 いいね!
1件の返信
GBedard
参加者 | Diamond Partner
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Emails suddenly no longer sending and receiving generic error message in response

Hey KK, big fan of your music!

A few followup questions:
Does the email of the contact look proper, with no extra characters in the field?
Have you been able to send emails to other contacts in your CRM using your new Gmail account?
Have you tried reconnecting your Gmail account to your Hubspot instance, confirming that it is Enabled in your Personal Email in the Email Integrations section of settings?
Are you able to (with the Hubspot Extension installed on Chrome) email the contact directly from Gmail (ensuring the tracking checkbox is on within your Gmail email drafting window)?

Please let me know if these help, and best of luck!