Account & Settings

allaudet

Emails sent from your connected team email address to that same email address will be marked as spam

Hi

For our business, everytime a new customer enrols, we receive an email notificaction from  our connected team email address informing us about the new customer enrolment. This information is very useful for our team.

Unfortunately, all these emails are now going directly to SPAM and this is an issue for us.

Is there a way to get these emails into our inbox?

Thank you

Ana

6 Replies 6
TravisScott
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Emails sent from your connected team email address to that same email address will be marked as spam

This is also a problem for a client of mine. They're a B2C company and orders they receive through their website get emailed to their inbox from the same email tied to their connected inbox. 

These emails go to spam and make it difficult to create tickets so they can be taken care of by account managers and operations.

Allowing this to be a check box that would allow this from within the settings would be very helpful.

0 Upvotes
allaudet

Hi ! thank you for you reply.

No, they are not coming from Hubspot. They are coming from our info@(email of our connected team account) that we are using as our connected team email address.

Everytime a customer enrols into one of our courses, they receive an email from info@ (email of our connected team account) and we also receive a copy of the email into our info@(email of our connected team account).

The problem is that the copy we receive goes into our SPAM folder and we need to get it into our inbox in order to follow up with the customers and his/her enrolment.

So the question is whether we can do anything so that all emails that we receive from info@(email of our connected team account) comes into our inbox and not to the spam folder.

thank you!

ANA

0 Upvotes
dericklee
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Thanks for clarifying @allaudet! For now, I'd recommend that we first look to see if we're able to set an internal allowlist in your company's email provider service for the info@ emails. Otherwise, did the 'Unmark as spam' option shared previously helped rectify this in any way? 

dericklee
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hello @allaudet,

Thanks for sharing! May I confirm if these notification emails are coming from Hubspot (e.g no-reply@hubspot.com)? If so, you might wish to check internally on how the email address can be allowlisted on your email provider to have them marked as safe to route them into your team's inboxes. Taking this opportunity to share a documention on setting up an allowlisting if it helps. 🙂 

Otherwise, another way I'm interpreting your inquiry here is that when a new customer enrols, the team email (e.g team1@email.com) sends this notification from team1@email.com back to team1@email.com, and it gets routed to spam? In this case, have we tried unmarking the email as spam and did this help eliminate the occurrence? 

Screenshot 2023-01-07 at 2.12.59 PM.png

JReading

Hi,

I have exacty the same problem as described in this thread...

...'I'm interpreting your inquiry here is that when a new customer enrols (or in my case makes a new order), the team email (e.g team1@email.com) sends this notification from team1@email.com back to team1@email.com,and it gets routed to spam? In this case, have we tried unmarking the email as spam and did this help eliminate the occurrence? 

And yes I have tried unmarking the email as spam but this hasn't worked.

Is there anything else I can try to prevent these emails going into spam?

0 Upvotes
allaudet

Hi, hubspot did not give me any solution to this issue. So basically I created another email to receive customers registrations emails...
0 Upvotes