Email with links that don't work

ARTISPURA

Hi, I have successfully created and saved a new user in my account and hae sent through the invitation emails to them to click on and join.  However the links within these eamils doesn't appear.  We have cleared the cache on that computer and are using Chrome, as instructed by Huspot.  They are not aware of how to fix this issue and have suggested that I post in here to see if there is anyone else who is having these issues.  Even when the new user is trying to reset their password, the link to click on to do that doesnt appear either.

Does anyone know of a solution?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @ARTISPURA 

This sounds like an odd one. 

You may be able to get the link addreess from the source code of the email and paste them into your browser - as a workaround.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
ARTISPURA

Hi Phil

Thanks for the input but there is no source code on the email.  It is a difficult one ideed!  Even if I try to send a reset password from the same computer, Hubspot sends an email with a link and again, no connection or source code.

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Almost sounds like something is intentionally stripping links out of your emails. Do any other [non-HubSpot] emails sent to that account contain visible links?

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes
ARTISPURA

Hi MFrank

Yes, I think something is but it is only the emails from HubSpot.  All other emails with links seem to be working.   I am trying another email address to see if I can at least get an account working.  From there I will try to work out how to create the access on the original machine and try to bypass the email links etc.

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Interesting problem. Can't wait to read the resolution. (good, bad, or ugly)

Tips

-- Add the recipient email address as a Contact in HubSpot to see if HubSpot recognizes it as having previously hard bounced. If so, request that HubSpot 'unbounce' the address for you.

-- If that's not the problem, see Not receiving HubSpot system or notification emails

Finally, and this isn't going to be very helpful, but we vaguely recall HubSpot having difficulty with some email domains. Unfortunately, can't recall which ones. And, can't seem to locate the thread any longer.

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes