Account & Settings

CliffordRosen
Membre

Email signature not updating

Résolue

I'm trying to update my email signature and it won't update. Have tried different browsers, an incognito browser, different laptop and I'm still getting the old signature. Looks ok in the preview but just not overwriting the old one when I send an email...

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hello @CliffordRosen,

Could you share more details, please? Where exactly are you updating your signature, where are you sending the emails?

One potential reason could be that you're updating the wrong type of signature. Personal email signatures can be updated following these steps, a conversations inbox signature following these steps (search for "signature" on the page).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hello @CliffordRosen,

Could you share more details, please? Where exactly are you updating your signature, where are you sending the emails?

One potential reason could be that you're updating the wrong type of signature. Personal email signatures can be updated following these steps, a conversations inbox signature following these steps (search for "signature" on the page).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.