Account & Settings

Cresc
Membro

Email signature multiple images in one line

How can I insert multiple images in one line in my email signature setting?  

Here for example 

Image 15-1-2564 BE at 11.30.jpg

7 Respostas 7
OHoshy
Participante

Hi,

It would be great if this could be updated, it's difficult that we can't use the same email signature we use in outlook for hubspot. Please can this be looked into ASAP as we want uniformity across all email signatures in our business.

kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @OHoshy,

Thank you for feedback.

I would highly recommend you to please post this product suggestion at our ideas forum.

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.  

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
msantourdjian
Participante

Hi Kristen,

Has this ask been addressed by the Hubspot team? I see this was posted a year ago and has been brought up in the Ideas Forum by multiple other users. Any status update on when we will be able to have logos/images side by side in the email signature line for branding purposes? Seems like a simple task and code to be written by the team to allow us access to this feature. 

Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
Spaceman
Participante

I have the same challenge.

The article suggested by @PamCotton does not say how to put images side-by-side. But thanks for trying Pam!

At the foot of the article itself I've suggested it can be improved by including this information.

0 Avaliação positiva
SHANGWEI
Membro

Dear hubspot team, 

i tried using the html code by <div class="row"> <div class="column"> function in html still not manage to made the icon to go side by side.

using <p> as a paragraph also unavaliable. 

Please advise us .

Thanks 

SW

0 Avaliação positiva
DaveJoRo
Participante

Have had this issue with the signature in HS for a long time and still cant find my HTML way out of it! All of my social icons show up one on top of the other no matter what I do

PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hello @Cresc,

Just to confirm you are looking to edit your footer with social icons to look like the same in the picture or just another module not being the social in your email?

And would this be in the signature of the sales emails? if so you are able to insert a custom HTML with this setting. 

More information here.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva