Account & Settings

JoeTeam

Email limits and daily restrictions

SOLVE

Please could someone provide some clarity around email limits as there are differences around this posted everywhere. Some say it is email provider, some say there are daily set limits on Hubspot directly. My team find they reach different limits every day, and our email provider itself has no limits.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JoeTeam,

Looking specifically at that user, it looks like their connected inbox is still associated with their gmail account. When using Gmail, HubSpot will implement the 350 emails/day limit (for Google free). 

Any other limit you are reaching are not coming from HubSpot.

With that being said, I want to make sure that tommaso.lugli@storm-7.com is sending off of that email and not his gmail to make sure that there are no Google limits being tacked on. 

Can you please have tommaso.lugli@storm-7.com try connecting that inbox again through IMAP, and if you have any issues, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JoeTeam,

The limits implemented by HubSpot and external services can be found in these three articles. 

1. Contacts and marketing email sending limits

2. Sales email sending limit

3. Sales tool limit

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
JoeTeam

SOLVE

Thank you - I have already read these articles, this is why I initiated the query as they do not cover or answer my question at all.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JoeTeam,

Apologies if the articles don't specifically address your question; linking the resources will make sure you have the most up to date information; I didn't want to provide static info that could potentially become outdated down the road. 

If you want to share who your email provider is, what limit you are hitting (email sends or sequence enrollments), as well as which users are hitting the limits, I can provide more specific information. 🙂 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
JoeTeam

SOLVE

Thank you Jenny, appreciated.

Email provider is easilymail (our subscription is for multiple unlimited users for our business). For example, Tommaso Lugli is always limited to around 250 email sends per day from his tommaso.lugli@storm-7.com email address. Is his gmail address still affecting him in some way (as he has changed it completely)? This is more or less usual for all users (also there is no consistency in the daily limitations they hit). 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JoeTeam,

Looking specifically at that user, it looks like their connected inbox is still associated with their gmail account. When using Gmail, HubSpot will implement the 350 emails/day limit (for Google free). 

Any other limit you are reaching are not coming from HubSpot.

With that being said, I want to make sure that tommaso.lugli@storm-7.com is sending off of that email and not his gmail to make sure that there are no Google limits being tacked on. 

Can you please have tommaso.lugli@storm-7.com try connecting that inbox again through IMAP, and if you have any issues, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
JoeTeam

SOLVE

Thank you Jenny.

Tommaso is trying this right now.

Appreciate your assistance, we'll see if this resolves.

0 Upvotes