Account & Settings

LDaniels

Email integration is showing another users as sending the email

SOLVE

I have a technical clitche I believe. I am sending emails our of my outlook with the email intergration in Hubspot as my own work email.

When it's being sent, in Hubspot, it's showing being send by someone else.

I have verified they are not connected to the contact or company in Hubspot in any way.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LDaniels,

That is odd. Can you check to see that the correct user is logged into the HubSpot extension? Potentially another user is logged in and when the email is tracked it is associating it with them? You would check this directly from Outlook in the extension setting.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
RCanipe

SOLVE

I am also having this problem.  I integrated my hubspot email with my gmail account, but when I send emails the email shows "Raechel Canipe sent from synapsefl.com (brett.maternowski@synapsefl.com)".  I have removed and restored the integration multiple times but the problem persists.
Screen Shot 2023-01-13 at 4.46.34 PM.png

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @RCanipe,

Thank you for reaching out! If you are still running into this issue, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Thank you,
Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @LDaniels,

That is odd. Can you check to see that the correct user is logged into the HubSpot extension? Potentially another user is logged in and when the email is tracked it is associating it with them? You would check this directly from Outlook in the extension setting.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer