Account & Settings

MikeMahonyTTC

Email address not connecting

I am attempting to connect a personal email address to Hubspot. I know 100% that the password is correct because I changed it on my server and then set that same password up on my desktop Outlook, webmail, and iPhone mail and it works perfectly. Hubspot keeps complaining it can't access my inbox  (see image below). Any ideas? The ports are also correct as I have another email address connected that uses the same server (different domain name) and it is identical to the one that won't work.

Inkedto-hs-001_LI.jpg

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
PMalanowski

We are having the same issue today. It worked yesterday for a user but not today... Was there a change over night or an issue with hubspot's email integration today? 

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PMalanowski hope you are doing well.

Could you please tell the user to type the answers (Not letting the system autofilled them) 🙂

Hope this helps, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

PMalanowski

Hello Diana,

Thanks for your response! Previously I also typed in all their information and it wasn't working.. I also tried it on my account and it refused. Since then I've tried and the issue is resolved. Both the user and I have successfully integrated our email accounts with hubspot. Not sure what changed since the morning but it is working now! Have a wonderful day. 

MikeMahonyTTC

It worked today so weird 

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PMalanowski,

Thank you so much for letting my know! 

I'm glad everything is working properly, however. If you experience this behavior again, please let me know to find more options 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !