Account & Settings

HDiDomenico
Participant

Email Signature Generator - not displaying properly on Mac

Hi!  I'm working on setting up the signatures for our company, and they are not displaying properly when the recipient opens the email on a Mac (we've tried on two different computers, both using Outlook - one web and one app).  I found how to fix the icons in a previous post, but we still have an issue with the website (see image below - the part in brackets should not be displaying).  I'll include the html in a comment.  Thanks in advance!!

ETA: I've been testing it, and when I send a test marketing email, everything shows up correctly.  However, when I send an email directly to a contact it shows up with the link broken.  Also, I've tried twice to reply with the code, but it seems to be auto-deleting.

Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 11.01.33 AM.png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HDiDomenico
Participant

Hi!  Checking in - does anyone have any ideas on how to assist me with this?  I'd really love to start using HubSpot's email options, but my team cannot do so until we can resolve the signature issue.  @Anton, any thoughts?  Thank you!

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @HDiDomenico , thank you for posting in our Community!

I want to share this Community post here with more information about Email Signature Generator with the next steps.  Also, @Anton on of our top experts shared some steps in this post too 

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

HDiDomenico
Participant

Thanks, Pam.  I read through both of those (and every other thread I could find), but didn't see any that address the problem I'm having with the weblink.

0 Upvotes