Account & Settings

barneygoodman
Participant

Download/Export all company attachments

SOLVE

Hi There,

We need to download/export all attachemnts from company records in one go. The Hubspot attachments function is a nightmare to manage when you have 20-30 attachments so we need to move to a cloud folder structure with the URL held in a property against each company record. 

We therefore need to export all attachments in the easiest way possible to migrate over.

Any help/ideas?

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I see what you are saying. I'm not able to download this way either. I did find this on the Idea Board and I think we should both comment here and help to make Attachment Management a reality. 

Bulk Manage CRM Attachments on Company and Contact Records >>

That's the best we can do right now.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @barneygoodman!

One question I have is if you are exporting the files straight out of File Manager? Or, if you are downloading the Files along with the Company Record information, to keep it all together?

Here is the Hubspot documentation regarding exporting your data. You may find some helpful tips for this project.

Export your content and Data

Export your records

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
0 Upvotes
barneygoodman
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @Crystal_Hopper 

No i'm not exporting out of file manager, i can do that quite easily. I'm talking about exporting/downloading in bulk from 'Attachments' within a company record. Idealy i'd be able to download the attachments in a structured zip file or something where the attachments are in folders labeled by company name. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I see what you are saying. I'm not able to download this way either. I did find this on the Idea Board and I think we should both comment here and help to make Attachment Management a reality. 

Bulk Manage CRM Attachments on Company and Contact Records >>

That's the best we can do right now.