Account & Settings

NSwanger

Document Recovery

Hi, 

My organization recently opted out of the sales function for HubSpot. However, we had a few important documents stored in the Documents tab and now no longer have access to them. According to the CRM, they still exist as it says 15 out of 5 documents available. Is there any way we can access them for download? 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Document Recovery

Hi @NSwanger 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Are the users who have been experiencing this problem free users? 

free users can access the first five documents uploaded in an account. If a free user is added to an account where five or more documents have already been uploaded, that free user can view and share only the first five documents that were uploaded in that account. 

If they do have a paid sales seat, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
NSwanger

Document Recovery

No users in our organization currently have a paid sales seat. We opted out of our sales subscription. However, the document tab still shows the number of files we had prior to making the switch from sales but we are unable to access them as we are limited to 5. My question is if we would be able to recover those documents and remove them from HubSpot and onto a personal device or somethign similar. 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Document Recovery

Hi @NSwanger 

Thank you for your reply. 

As you have a paid subscription still, I'd really recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support on this. They could help you with some real-time assistance and will be better able to help and see what's possible there regarding these documents.

Let me know if you're having an issue contacting technical support!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes