Account & Settings

STorti0

Do not have Access to the Email associated with my Account

SOLVE

PLEASE! looking for help.  I cannot get any phone support and I have lost access to the email associated with my Hubspot account.  I put in years of data and accounts into it and I no longer have access.  I stopped using it when I left an organization and I have so many connections, emails and contact info in there and everytime I try to loggon it says my account hasn't been logged in in a while so I need to reset my password.  When I go to reset it it goes to an email that is no longer valid.  I HAVE NO WAY TO LOGGIN.  Please looking for some assistance.  I just have no way of recovering it, it's my account, my old email.  I know the password and email but it still won't let me in.

How do I get access!? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @STorti0 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Can you submit the form at the very end of this article? Someone will be in touch. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @STorti0 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Can you submit the form at the very end of this article? Someone will be in touch. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

JHarris72

SOLVE

I have this same problem, I need help urgently to resolve this. I have already submitted a form. Please can someone get back to me on this asap.

0 Upvotes
STorti0

SOLVE

Will do, thank you.

0 Upvotes
STorti0

SOLVE

Hi I submitted that on Wednesday but I haven't got anything back.  How long does it take?  I didn't get a confirmation that it sent either. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @STorti0

I'm going to have a member of the team connect with you directly for next steps. It looks like your form submission didn't go through, but you'll be hearing from a member of the team shortly.

Thanks,

Jenny

hellohelloeliza

SOLVE

Would love to know the solution of this. We have a manager locked out of their account and we need to either transfer everything to a new account or just change the bloody email! Please help!

0 Upvotes