Account & Settings

YElMachaoud

Disconnecting Gmail calendar from Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi guys,

Hope you are well.

My gmail account is connected to Hubspot i would like to keep it exept of my gmail calendar as it logs a meeting eacht time i send a invitation. 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @YElMachaoud,

You can uninstall the Google Calendar integration under Settings > Integrations > Connected Apps. You should see the Google Calendar integration here, including an option to Uninstall. Alternatively, under Settings > Sales > Meetings > Calendar Integration, you can disconnect your current calendar.

Keep in mind that your public meeting links will stop working when you do this.

When you connected your inbox, you also granted HubSpot access to "Manage your calendars" (see here). Disconnecting a calendar might also affect the behavior of the connected inbox.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @YElMachaoud ,

You can disconnect your Google calendar if you don't want to login your meetings in HubSpot.

Setting icon>Objects>Meetings>Calendar integration tab>Disconect calendar in dialogue box.

I have also made a video for your reference:

https://www.loom.com/share/2009c00da3ad42009062b530736d3f79

Hope this helps!
Regards.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @YElMachaoud ,

You can disconnect your Google calendar if you don't want to login your meetings in HubSpot.

Setting icon>Objects>Meetings>Calendar integration tab>Disconect calendar in dialogue box.

I have also made a video for your reference:

https://www.loom.com/share/2009c00da3ad42009062b530736d3f79

Hope this helps!
Regards.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @YElMachaoud,

You can uninstall the Google Calendar integration under Settings > Integrations > Connected Apps. You should see the Google Calendar integration here, including an option to Uninstall. Alternatively, under Settings > Sales > Meetings > Calendar Integration, you can disconnect your current calendar.

Keep in mind that your public meeting links will stop working when you do this.

When you connected your inbox, you also granted HubSpot access to "Manage your calendars" (see here). Disconnecting a calendar might also affect the behavior of the connected inbox.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.