Account & Settings

rauljust

Delete my account

SOLVE

Hi, i have 2 accounts and i want to delete this Hub ID: 2736319.

Thank you

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Delete my account

SOLVE

@WvanDam  You can delete the unused CRM by logging into the account that you want to delete, navigate to the Sales product (you can switch between Marketing and Sales by clicking on the button in the top left of your portal), click on "settings" in the top middle of the navigation, "configuration" on the left, scroll down to the bottom, click Delete my CRM, type in your HubID and click delete.  

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
14 Replies 14
Rock_Rahul

Delete my account

SOLVE

please delete account 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Delete my account

SOLVE

Hey @rauljust depending on your HubSpot product and subscription level, the process for cancelling your account may be slightly different. 

Full details on how to cancel your account (depending on subscription) can be found here: How do I cancel my HubSpot account?

Let me know if you have any further qeustions to this!

0 Upvotes
TaraG

Delete my account

SOLVE

I've been to that link, but none of the instructions match any system I'm using.

An extra account was created when I tried to link my website. I just want to delete it but can't find any instructions that actually match what I'm looking at.

0 Upvotes
russellchappe

Delete my account

SOLVE

Hi @roisinkirby I have the same problem with two accounts and I want to delete the former one.  I am currently on a basic account and the  link you provided noted that I need to "each out to your Customer Success Manager (CSM). If you're not sure who your CSM is, you can contact Support by clicking the Help button in the bottom-right corner of the screen and choosing Contact Support. " I have tried to press the help button but it does not select contact support but "visit the support community". That's how I got here. Can you assit or direct me to who my CSM is?

Much thanks Russell

0 Upvotes
WvanDam

Delete my account

SOLVE

Having the same problem. Got two accounts listed by the exact same name because I was one of two people in our organisation who set up an account for our organisation. Now we need one of them removed. 

The guides provide no solution. The buttons / menu items that are supposed to be there to delete account are not there. There is no contact option for support, other than an intercontinental phone call, which is not really that attractive. 

0 Upvotes
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Delete my account

SOLVE

@WvanDam  You can delete the unused CRM by logging into the account that you want to delete, navigate to the Sales product (you can switch between Marketing and Sales by clicking on the button in the top left of your portal), click on "settings" in the top middle of the navigation, "configuration" on the left, scroll down to the bottom, click Delete my CRM, type in your HubID and click delete.  

0 Upvotes
romanstor

Delete my account

SOLVE

my screenshotmy screenshotHi! I can't find "configuration" to the left...

Is it the case of a new update of the GUI?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Delete my account

SOLVE

Hi @romanstor are you an account administrator?

0 Upvotes
romanstor

Delete my account

SOLVE

Hi @roisinkirby

yes, I'm a Super Admin of this account, Hub ID: 3865628 

0 Upvotes
romanstor

Delete my account

SOLVE

Any suggestions?

0 Upvotes
romanstor

Delete my account

SOLVE

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 10.04.12.png

DianneRobbins
Participant

Delete my account

SOLVE

Thank you for posting this screenshot.  I couldn't find out how to delete a duplicate account either.  Very confusing and not intuitive whatsoever.  

0 Upvotes
romanstor

Delete my account

SOLVE

It's in 'Account & Billing' now 🙂

0 Upvotes
WvDam

Delete my account

SOLVE

@BrettLanguirand Thanks. That did work. Hubspot CRM is quite handy, but the way services are more or less connected is not really intuitive.

0 Upvotes