Account & Settings

lane

Default sending email .com

SOLVE

Hi,

How can I keep my account on .net, but make my .com email address as default when sending emails from Hubspot?

All help appreciated!

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @lane  You need to simply add your new email address to the CRM. Go to Sales > Settings > Sales (in the left sidebar) > Email configuration and add the new address. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
MDowgwillo
Contributor

SOLVE

Yes, same issue for me.

I have 2 emails.  I control both (through google suite)

I have logged in with my main company email (name@comapny.com)

I have aliases setup (both in google and Hubspot > Settings > User Prefs > Email )

So, I want to use an ALIAS as the default send from email when I send email. I AM able to select in dropdown, but I'd like to set this as a default. Is this possible?  I found a support request from 2017 but it seems this simple an essential feature hasn't gotten done in 5 years!?!?

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MDowgwillo hope you are doing well.

After investigating a possible option or workaround, unfortunately at the moment, the option to change the default email send from for the alias is not possible. 

I have found the idea already submitted: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Default-email-address-for-sending-from-CRM/idi-p/8727. I encourage you to upvote for the idea  ( this way it will have more chances to be implemented in the future), and follow the threat to receive the update status. 

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

WillStrohl
Participant

SOLVE

I need this feature as well, but as a setting.

edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @lane  You need to simply add your new email address to the CRM. Go to Sales > Settings > Sales (in the left sidebar) > Email configuration and add the new address. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
RebeccaNix

SOLVE

I need to do this for my account as well, but when I go into the Sales tab on the left side panel, I do not have an option for "Email configuration"  Thank you for your help in solving this.

0 Upvotes
efry
Participant

SOLVE

This is not a solution, they are looking to set a default for one of their assocated email addresses, not just add another.

mkt
Participant

SOLVE

Did you ever get a fix for this?

0 Upvotes