Account & Settings

JasA

Deal Property "Amount"

SOLVE

The Amount property on our Deals recently changed from a manual entry into a drop down with options to select that we never inputted into our system. It seems to be a coding issues on the back end but I'm having issues getting assistance. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JasA
Solution

Deal Property "Amount"

SOLVE

Hi Phil, 

Thank you for responding to this. I have not made any amendments to the system since my post and I was trying to take a screenshot for you, so you can see what I was referring to, BUT, but the issues is not longer there.

The Amount property is back to being a $ value. 

When the issue started it gave me a drop down menu, and the options were obvious backend code. My guess is that a developer forgot to close off something so it became visible on the production side. 

Either way, the issus seems to be resolved for now, but thank you for offering to help!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
JasA
Solution

Deal Property "Amount"

SOLVE

Hi Phil, 

Thank you for responding to this. I have not made any amendments to the system since my post and I was trying to take a screenshot for you, so you can see what I was referring to, BUT, but the issues is not longer there.

The Amount property is back to being a $ value. 

When the issue started it gave me a drop down menu, and the options were obvious backend code. My guess is that a developer forgot to close off something so it became visible on the production side. 

Either way, the issus seems to be resolved for now, but thank you for offering to help!

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Deal Property "Amount"

SOLVE

Hi @JasA 

This seems very unusual since the field type of the deal amount property can not be edited. 

Could someone have created a similarly named custom property and move things around in your views? 

A screenshot (with sensitive information removed) could help to pin point the issue. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes