Account & Settings

andricc

Data storage location

Hi,

Compared to what is reported in your "Security Overview" where you give specification about the Data Center Security, can we be sure that our data is stored in Germany in the Google Cloud Platform? Thank you,

Andrea

3 Replies 3
nobserv

Data storage location

Is the storage still located there in Germany? I like that it is in the EU because they have better information security laws. I always prefer them to any US state if I have a choice.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Data storage location

Hi @nobserv,

Thank you for your feedback.

I wanted to refer you to this help article that provides information on HubSpot's infrastructure. 

"HubSpot’s product infrastructure is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the United States East region or AWS in the Germany region. 

As of July 2021, HubSpot has a new AWS environment in the European Union. HubSpot accounts are hosted in one of these data hosting locations, and customer data is processed and stored in that location. Learn more about  HubSpot's Regional Data Hosting Policy." 

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Data storage location

Hello @andricc 

I would like to share this Knowledgebase here  that will provide you more information :

"Where is HubSpot’s product infrastructure hosted?

Hubspot’s product infrastructure is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the United States East region. HubSpot leverages the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) in the EU (Frankfurt, Germany region) to support the processing of local customer data that is critical to our customers' businesses. This includes leads, email events, and analytics. By hosting these services in both AWS in the US and GCP in Germany, HubSpot has increased the performance and reliability of those services by locating them closer to end-users in the EU. 

I hope this helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes