Account & Settings

UREcuador

Data lost in my count

SOLVE

Good day. I hereby wish to know what happened to my account. Today I tried to enter and I got out that I had not registered. I tried to enter and he told me that my account did not exist. After some attempts I managed to access but all the information on both contacts and templates does not exist. Can I recover the information in some way or have my account been restored?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
warrendavey
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Data lost in my count

SOLVE

@UREcuador - Most items that have been deleted are accessible for a period of time.  I'm not sure on templates. But Contacts, Companies, Deals, and even workflows can be recovered.  Here is a link to help.

Also, if you call support they can look into what happened and probably help recover some of the data.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
warrendavey
Solution

Data lost in my count

SOLVE

@UREcuador - Most items that have been deleted are accessible for a period of time.  I'm not sure on templates. But Contacts, Companies, Deals, and even workflows can be recovered.  Here is a link to help.

Also, if you call support they can look into what happened and probably help recover some of the data.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk